Ive had a count here and I make it 42 in this pic(there were others in another tree though)
This is a strange shot, they are very acrobatic, and seen here with the local Sparrow colony.
A ringed Waxwing here.
With all those berries being eaten, its got to exit too!
This last one is a close up, but I would love to get some shots with the sun/light in the right place.





Great pics of great birds Paul. Sorry I missed you, I left the site at 09:45. Forward the photo, or hyperlink to your blog to Raymond Duncan (raymond@waxwing.fsnet.co.uk) or enter details at www.ring.ac. and you'll find out where the birds been! Adam
ReplyDeleteHi Adam, thanks a lot for your comments. Ive been off line for several days, so Im just trying to catch up on everything now! Yes, it appears that we just missed each other on that morning of the Snodland Waxwings. Not to worry, Im sure we shall bump into each other sooner or later. Thanks for the link on finding out about where that ringed Waxwing would have travelled from too.
ReplyDelete