A special thanks to the home owners(Seb and his wife) for allowing us to get closer to these beautiful birds too. There were well over 50 of them, and possible closer to 75.
It was also a pleasure to meet and chat with Alan, and we were literally rubbing shoulders in order to capture some good shots. The light wasnt the best for most of the time(hence editing contrast/light etc.) But the sun did shine for us, especially when the birds drank water from the gutter.
Thanks once again for the tip off Alan.
A Merry Christmas to you all...cheers.






Hi Paul,pleased you managed some very nice pics - GREAT MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
ReplyDeleteGreat set of pics Paul. Much better than any i`ve ever got of Waxwings.
ReplyDeleteAll the best to you for christmas & the new year.
This is ridiculous!! Waxers everywhere - where's Mine!
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed them Paul :-)
Hi Alan, Thanks my friend, I spent an hour and a half there, so I had to get some fairly good shots in. A very good festive season to you and yours too.
ReplyDeleteHi Warren, Im sure we shall all see the Waxwings soon enough, they will be everywhere soon I think? The sight, and photo session with them was enjoyable for sure.
ReplyDeleteHi Dean, cheers for your comments on my photos mate, I think it was "safety in numbers" I took 100's of pics, so the "law of averages" says I had to get it half right a few times.
ReplyDelete