I would just like to point out, that these Reptiles are never disturbed by me, and all photographs are taken in situ.
Some photos then. As usual click on image to enlarge. Cheers.
25th of Feb. and 3 Adders were sighted(all males).
27th of Feb. and possibly 2 of the same Adders basking together.
The 7th of March, and after waiting for some time, Common Lizards showed up.
Also, before I sighted the Lizards, I did see my first Comma for 2011.









Hi Paul nice pics. Intrigued to know the location of your adders (local?) but understand if you don't wish to divulge!
ReplyDeleteAdam
good early sightings paul, nothing like that here yet !
ReplyDeleteHi Adam, cheers and yes the Adders are local(you probably know the location quite well) I will email soon.
ReplyDeleteHi Warren, thanks mate. I did go on the search for the Reptiles, and the Butterfly was an added bonus.
ReplyDelete